As we head into Canada’s first ‘unofficial weekend of summer,’ we could all use a little more sun. So, this week’s Window Walk theme is ‘sunshine!’
Bring a warm smile to your neighbours and show us your brightest artwork yet!
WHAT’S A WINDOW WALK?
- Students draw or paint a picture based on the theme provided.
- Students tape the artwork to their window or front door.
- Neighbours enjoy the artwork as they take strolls and see their neighbourhood transformed into an art gallery.
- Take a walk with immediate family members only!
- If you see a friend on your walk, maintain a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet).
Have FUN! We welcome art submissions to Kids Korner.