The COVID 19 pandemic has been unpredictable and stressful for all of us, and it is important to remember that you are not alone.
Taking care of our families mental health is paramount as we continue to navigate these challenging times. This COVID-19 Learning Hub provides resources to support your child’s mental health and general wellbeing.
- Talking to your anxious kid about COVID-19
- Coping with separation from family and friends during COVID 19
- Coping with your own fears and anxieties
- Parenting during COVID-19 and beyond
- Screen time and social media
- Stress and resilience
- Videos/mediations to support sleep and mindfulness
Thank you Dr. Aaron Campigotto – head of microbiology at sick kids hospital (and parent of two awesome kids at Allenby PS) for sharing this great resource.