Spring cleaning this long weekend? Consider donating your children’s gently-loved books and outgrown spring/summer clothing to the bins located outside the office between April 18 and April 28 for the Children’s Book Bank and for New Circles.
If you are looking for a way to further involve your own children in community outreach, join us after school on Fri. Apr. 28 in the library to sort, bag and label donations by signing up here.
- Boys and girls spring / summer clothes and shoes (no winter wear and especially in need of boys clothing e.g. spring jackets, light hoodies, athletic/casual pants, shoes, shorts, t-shirts)
- Washed, odourless, stain and rip-free
- No used under-garments, used socks
- Questions: contact Robyn MacKenzie or Amber Christie
- Children’s books for kids aged birth to 12 yrs old
- New or gently used, no missing covers, torn pages, or pages with colouring or writing on them
- Children’s books printed in the last ten years
- Questions: contact Julie Snyder