PLACE: Northern District Library
TIME: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
COST: $15.00 payable by cash or cheque at the door
**Register in advance**
- September 13 – Walk a Mile in my Shoes
- September 27 – Understanding Anxiety and Learning Disabilities
- October 11 – The Social Impact of Learning Disabilities
- October 25 – Executive Functioning and Emotion Regulation
- November 8 – Understanding Memory
- November 22 – Fostering Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
Click here for more information on the workshops and how to register.