Do you know a crossing guard that has made an impact in your community?
Tell us about your favourite crossing guard:
- How have they kept kids safe?
- Why are they a good role model?
- Does your crossing guard do other activities in your community to promote safety?
- Remember to include photos or pictures!
Parachute and FedEx Express Canada will be accepting nominations to April 21, 2017 for up to three of Canada’s favourite crossing guards.
Get students, educators, parents and community members involved and include letters, student artwork, photos and drawings of your crossing guard in action and submit along with the completed nomination form in your nomination package! The more nomination forms included in your package the better!
To nominate a crossing guard:
1. Register online
2. Complete the nomination form found here
3. Submit your nomination form and any other materials by email to Julie Taylor OR mail the completed nomination form and any nomination materials to:
Canada’s Favourite Crossing Guard Contest
150 Eglinton Avenue East, Suite 300