Hey Allenby – let’s join communities across Canada and lift our neighbour’s spirits with a Window Walk!
WHAT’S A WINDOW WALK?
- Students draw or paint a picture based on the themes provided by date.
- Students tape the artwork to their window or front door.
- Neighbours enjoy the artwork as they take strolls and see their neighbourhood transformed into an art gallery!
- Option: Turn your family walk into a ‘scavenger hunt’ as you count the number of items you see.
- MARCH 29: Flowers
- APRIL 1: Jokes
- APRIL 4: Easter eggs or encouraging words
- Take a walk with immediate family members only!
- If you see a friend on your walk, maintain a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet).
- Have FUN! This is not a competition, however, we welcome art submissions to Kids Korner.