- Whenever possible, walk
- For morning drop off, use the Allenby Drop Zone located on Castlefield Ave. and St. Clements Ave.
- Park further down the street and do a short walk to school. Avoid parking along the school boundaries.
- Be respectful of others and our neighbours
- Keep your eyes open, small children can jump out onto the street at any time
- Keep it slow and follow the posted speed limits (NOTE: speed along Avenue Rd. from Eglinton to Lawrence Ave is now posted at 40 km/h)
- Avoid 3-point turns in the school zones
- Avoid blocking driveways of our neighbours
- Follow and respect the signs
- No straight through or left turns onto Avenue Rd from Castlefield
- No straight through or left turns onto Avenue Rd from Briar Hill Ave
- No stopping or parking in the school zone (school property boundaries along St. Clements and Castlefield)
- Remember, we are all trying to get our children to and from school safely. Avoid honking your horn and causing a public spectacle when traffic is at a standstill. Our children and their friends are watching how we behave.
Click here for more information from the TDSB on Road Safety.