The Allenby Parents’ Association and Community Trust are excited to present:
FRIDAY NIGHT FEVER
Friday November 4
7:30 PM – 11 PM
Rosehill Venue (6 Rosehill Ave)
Join Us at Big Night Out: Friday Night Fever!
Join us at this adult only event featuring music, hors d’oeuvres, and a fabulous silent auction. All proceeds from the evening will go to support school priorities that the APA helps fund. Come as you are, or pull out your disco shoes. It will be an evening you won’t want to miss!
Order your tickets today at https://www.amilia.com/store/en/allenbyparents/shop/programs (under Big Night Out). Tickets are $50 in advance (prior to November 3) and $55 at the door.
You won’t want to miss out on this great evening. There are some amazing things on our auction table such as our priceless Allenby Experiences offered up by our generous Allenby Staff. Watch here for previews of what you will be able to find.
Here’s a small peek at what’s going to be up for auction:
- Allenby Experiences – Check out some of the AMAZING one-of-a-kind Allenby Experiences up for auction! New this year – all proceeds from the Kindergarten teacher experience will go to support our new Kindergarten Playground.
- For the Kids – Gift cards, gift baskets, lessons, and unique experiences for your children.
- Sports Fans – Jerseys, tickets, golf foursomes, experiences, and other sporty things.
- Spa and Beauty – Gift cards and packages to pamper yourself.
- Health and Wellness – Fitness memberships, training sessions, and other healthy things.
- Good Eats – Beer and foodie experiences, food baskets and gift cards to tickle your tastebuds.
- High Tech – Fitness/activity trackers, headphones, speakers – everything you need to make the most of your moving and grooving.
- For the Home – A selection of unique home and decor items.
The APA would like to thank:
for their generous support of this event.